How to Access Services
In light of ongoing concerns about COVID-19 and to protect the health and safety of our clients, staff and community. Staff continue to work remotely and are ready to assist you.
Please phone our office at 202-547-4747 and we will return your call. Thank you.
- Assistive technology device loans are available by appointment only.
- Appointments to receive demonstrations of AT products are suspended until further notice. Virtual demonstrations are available upon request
- Applications to DC Funds can be completed and submitted for consideration
- DC Shares is open for curbside pickup and donation of durable medical equipment. Click here for more information
- All visitors to the AT Center and DC Shares must wear a face covering, make use of provided hand sanitizer and minimize visit time. No exceptions.
To Contact Staff via email:
Program Manager: email@example.com
Assistive Technology Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recycling and Reuse Program: email@example.com